Welcome!

Welcome to the new blog for the Cancer Warriors Support Organization. Here we will share information on what’s new, events that are happening, photos, and more. Please bear with us while we learn this new system. We will be updating it weekly, however, we are still trying to learn all the tricks of using the new blog system. Hope you enjoy our website as well as our blog and we look forward to hearing from you. God Bless you all.

Sincerely,

CWSO Team

This entry was posted in Welcome. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Welcome!

1. Toni Grogan says:

We have lost several Warriors this last week. Our deepest sympathies to the families of Cassie Jenkins, Landy Ponder, Bo Story ( 3 years old), and little Abby Smith (friend of Bo’s). We are deeply saddened by their loss!

We have added about 7 new Warriors, so welcome to those that have found their way to Cancer Warriors! Praying blessings upon them and their families! God bless! Toni

2. Carol Pendell says:

I just want to say thanks for the warrior survival bag. I had signed my dearest friend up, Connie Melvin who is fighting stage 4 colin cancer. Alot has happened since her diagnosis of August 17th. When I shared the bag with her, she lit up and was truly touched by the thoughtfullness and consideration of each item. She immediatly put the shirt and bracelet on, and the book of promises has brought her peace as I read her the passages. I’m so glad the Lord led me to you, your gifts go beyond words of thanks. Carol

3. Jennifer sanders says:

Thankyou for all the cards and prayers from the Griffin Georgia Cancer Warriors.

4. Toni Grogan says:

Happy New Year to all of our Cancer Warriors!!

• Sara says:

I just want to say thanks for the woarirr survival bag. I had signed my dearest friend up, Connie Melvin who is fighting stage 4 colin cancer. Alot has happened since her diagnosis of August 17th. When I shared the bag with her, she lit up and was truly touched by the thoughtfullness and consideration of each item. She immediatly put the shirt and bracelet on, and the book of promises has brought her peace as I read her the passages. I’m so glad the Lord led me to you, your gifts go beyond words of thanks. Carol

• Cancer Warriors Team says:

Sara, you are so welcome! God has blessed us greatly through our Warriors, and through people like you that take the time to let us know that our ministry has been a blessing. We will keep praying, and we encourage our Warriors to “keep fighting the battle through Christ!” God bless! Toni

5. Tina Chandler says:

Sorry, chemo brain here. I have already forgotten and misplaced the information on the cancer survivor’s dinner hosted @ FUMC. I believe I signed up but not sure of date and time.

6. Toni Grogan says:

Wow! We have had a super busy 3 weeks, adding over 40 new Warriors from all over the US and one in Japan!! We want to welcome you all to Cancer Warriors and to let you know that each one of you will be in our prayers! If God brings you to us, we will do our best to be an encouragement to you! šŸ™‚

I want to take a minute to share with you, on a personal note, how proud I am of my son, Dayton, who graduates from Spalding High School this Saturday morning! We are so very proud of him! He is a remarkable young man and he has a heart for God and for those who are hurting!! We love you, Dayton! šŸ™‚

Hope everyone has a blessed summer! Be watching for our newsletter, hopefully coming out in a couple of weeks. Let us hear from you and we will be praying for all of our Warriors! God bless!
    Toni Grogan, Founder

7. Mary Thomas says:

This is to let you know that my daughter, Karen Cocker, died Dec. 1, 2013, of condrosarcoma after a 5-year battle. May she rest in peace!

8. Dwight Brannon says:

I lost my beautiful wife, Betty Brannon, December 13, 2013. I miss her so much! Thanks for all you do!

9. paulette says:

Dwight, so very sorry for your loss

10. Marilyn Podoll says:

I want t thank you for all the nice cards you have sent m in the past two years. I had ovarian cancer stage 4and am now doing fine. My question is do you have meeting places that you meet for meetings. If you do I might be interested Thank you

• Cancer Warriors Team says:

Marilyn, we do not have support group meetings anymore. Our team meets regularly once a month to prepare for fundraisers, but other than that we don’t. Were you interested in support group meetings?
      Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to find time to clean up our blog site. Hope you forgive me! šŸ™‚
      So glad to hear that you are doing so well! Praising God with you for that good news! Stay in touch ok?
      Toni

11. Lisa Hutton says:

Hi, I had a complete hysterectomy in 2012. My diagnosis was Adenocarcinoma of the cervix and uterus. My friend Sandy May who was battling breast cancer at the time signed me up at Cancer Warriors. Would like to give back please contact me

12. Valerie Tucker says:

I am a cancer survivor. I want to be a warrior. My daughter was with me during that time, and this month I have celebrated 7 years of life. When I was fighting the disease, I realized that it didn’t understand my life. The cancer has a life but no conscious, and that gave me power. When I talk to someone who has cancer, it makes me feel privileged because they have shared their life with me, and I want to tell them I fought it, and I understand. If I could fight it with them I would. I cannot give them any more, but wish I could. I hope you understand.